Sunday, October 11, 2009

We're Home

We have officially moved back home. There is still construction going on. The kitchen isn't quite functional, but it's not like we'll be cooking any time soon! The main thing is the dusty stuff has pretty much cleared and won't return. They are coming to grout the backsplash and the fireplaces tomorrow, so Ramona and I will just stay out of the way. My parents have come over for 2 nights to help us get things in order. We've taken the old appliances to the dump, put contact paper in the kitchen, and unpacked a few boxes. We're also having a work day with my brother in law to help getting the kitchen appliances and lighting done.

It's good to be home, but it was really nice to stay with my parents and not have to worry about what was happening around us especially since I've been walking like an old women and have been in lots of pain and pretty much worthless. It's been such a wonderful experience enjoying my family and our new little one. We can't thank both of our families enough for all they've done for us. We love you guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment