Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The Labor Part

It's that time! We arrived at the hospital at 7 am for me to be induced. I got my IV (so not fun). I opted for the epidural pretty much after the 1st contraction with the meds. I figured I might as well do it immediately since they'd let me. The numbing part of the epidural was awful. I squirmed despite my best efforts. The rest wasn't too terrible definitely worth it thus far. Nick has been video taping on and off since our departure from the house. He wasn't feeling that great this morning due to allergies. He's feeling better now and anticipating Ramona's grand entrance!




Lolli and Mimi arrived shortly after the epidural around 9:00 anxiously awaiting the arrival of their sweet granddaughter Ramona. Lolli's first grandchild and Mimi's third.



I'm keeping myself busy with conversation, facebook, and of course the blog!



No comments:

Post a Comment