Friday, October 23, 2009

Ok now it's just ridiculous

I went back to the doctor again today. Ugh I'm not crazy I promise. I've been told that when you go to the doctor for one thing as soon as you get home something else happens. Well that's pretty much what happened today. I was changing Ramona around 10 am and noticed a very red bump on her butt. She has been battling serious diaper rash for almost as long as she's been wearing diapers. This is the first time it has manifested into a bump which of course decided to appear the day after I took her to the doctor. I called to leave a message in the hopes I could deal with this without having to go in, but they said they'd need to see her. I was just thinking great these people are going to be so exasperated by me. In my defense it's Friday and I didn't want this situation to worsen over the weekend, so it's not like I had the luxury of giving this time to see how it played out. Again the doctor didn't think it was a big deal. He gave me some samples of some over the counter medicine. We will try it out. Nothing has worked well enough to clear her rash thusfar what can more over the counter junk hurt, right?

Nick came home and changed her diaper. He called me in there freaking out when he saw the bump. I just rolled my eyes at him and said well that's why I took her to the doctor again today. He thought I was over reacting when I called him this afternoon but when he saw how bad that one area was he knew I was justified in my panic.

No comments:

Post a Comment