Monday, October 12, 2009

Brunson-Wills Connection

Cleve came over today to help Nick set the double oven, cut cans and wire for the new kitchen fixtures. They worked in the kitchen while I stayed in the game room with the kiddos. My younger brother and sister came over but weren't very helpful. Luckily my mother in law came over for a while to help out. The kids weren't bad, but I wanted to make sure they didn't get into anything and stayed in the game room. Ramona has been pretty good. I am trying to figure out a schedule for her. I decided that I didn't want to wake her up to make her eat. She does get fussy on you though and can really wail when she wants to. 

The kitchen looks so much better. We are so grateful that Cleve would spend his day helping us out.

We went out to Aledo to bring Pappasitos to the Brunson's as a thank you and a happy birthday since my sister Alicia turned 29 today! We had some delicious fajitas with the whole family. My parents came over to join the celebration. Cleve managed to find time to bake a carrot cake! It was wonderful end to a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment