Thursday, October 8, 2009

Going Home-ish


We left the hospital today around 5:30. We decided that instead of going to our house we would go to my parent's house. Our house isn't fume ridden like it was, but it still is a long way from truly functioning. I figured we didn't need to be surrounded by the stress and constant reminder that it isn't quite finished yet. Our families have been so amazing and helpful throughout my pregnancy and delivery. I don't know how we could have survived without them. They are so wonderful.

As we leave the hospital, I want to thank all of you who came to visit us. Of course our family - Mimi & Papa Snowden, Lolli & Pops Wills, the whole Brunson crew, Mimi and Papaw Wills, Annette Wills, Angel Wills, Trista Wills, Don & Brenda Wills, Cody & Apryle. Our friends - Kristina & Jack Sheaffer, Ashley Hamilton.

What an experience...can't wait to spend the days with my amazing husband and beautiful daughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment