Friday, October 23, 2009

Family Fun Night

My sister Alicia came over tonight. She brought some of her delicious lasagna and of course the kiddos! I attempted to clean up certain areas of the house that aren't kid friendly. I got as far as moving Ramona's swing in the kitchen. Then with the doctor's appointment, time just got the best of me. Bryson was playing the the bottle brush. He started brushing the glider. I told him no. He was so upset that his Aunt Amber told him no. He started crying, so I cuddled with him and told him I wasn't mad at him. He calmed down, but it was traumatic enough to be reported to his daddy on his way home from our house.

We ate in the game room. Don't worry I had seconds and 3 pieces of bread. Don't judge me you're supposed to eat more when you're breastfeeding. Which speaking of I haven't been eating nearly enough because I wake up and have a late breakfast then have dinner when Nick gets home. I'm usually starving during the night (or technically the early morning), but too tired to do anything about it. Therefore I'm justified to eat like a pig when my sister brings over wonderful food.

We capped off the night by watching Rookie of the Year and eating Marie Callender's Banana Cream Pie. Bryson was cracking us up mimicking the pitcher in the movie. Macie was loving the pie. And Ramona...well she slept! We had a lot of fun. I wish I would have taken some pictures to share, but I guess I need a small camera that I can get out on a whim. **Hint, hint Santa**

No comments:

Post a Comment