Thursday, October 1, 2009

Last Doctor's Visit

I went to my last doctor's appointment today. There has been no physical change since the first initial shock a couple of weeks ago. I haven't gained any weight either. I will be under my 30 pound goal! Awesome. I went ahead and schedule to be induced on Tuesday. I would really like for her to arrive this weekend but at least I know there's a definite end in sight. It won't be long until I get to hold our precious baby girl in my arms! We are going to be working on the house all weekend. Let's hope we get semi-settled before she arrives. We still need the trim to be installed which will make such a huge difference and the floors will really look amazing! Amazing how everything is coming together. God is so great and has worked everything out.

No comments:

Post a Comment