Sunday, October 25, 2009

Bryson's Birthday Party


We celebrated my nephew Bryson's 3rd birthday today! I can't believe he's 3. It feels like just months ago when I was rushing to meet him in the hospital. He had his party at a park in Willow Park. It's right next to the fire station. They had the fire truck out and let the kids get in it and look at the firemen equipment. There were lots of little ones there! What a great age they are all at, but I'm not ready for Ramona to be there yet!

Ramona slept through the entire party after she slept pretty much the whole night last night. Plus yesterday she was awake for the majority of the day, but I guess she's mailing it in today. We got Bryson a Nerf gun that shoots ball which is slightly safer than the arrows (you're welcome Alicia) and the book Where the Wild Things Are.

Nick and I were talking about how Ramona and Macie are going to be causing all sorts of havoc for years to come! Oh the joys of family and having cousins close to your age! Nick and I both were fortunate to have that privilege. I am going to enjoy watching them grow up together.

No comments:

Post a Comment