Saturday, December 12, 2009

Coffee N Cream

Nick and Chase played at Coffee N Cream in downtown McKinney. The last time they played there Ramona was still in my stomach. She was pretty fussy the whole day, so I was really nervous about taking her out especially since she didn't do so well at the family singing after Thanksgiving. She did amazing though. Ramona loves to hear her daddy sing and play the Rhodes.

Nick and Chase sounded as good as I've ever heard them. They sang "Silent Night" a cappella which was a huge hit. We had a great time. Ramona was awake for the majority of the set. She was happy the entire time to my surprise and delight.

We went to Cafe Brazil afterwards where Ramona was over being out. She started to fuss. It wasn't screaming, but to the childless 17 year old patrons it was annoying. I went to the car as soon as possible while Nick and Chase finished up. Oh well I wouldn't have traded it. I'm glad we got out and Ramona and I enjoyed listening to daddy and Uncle Chase.

Here she is playing the piano with her daddy the night before while Nick and Chase were practicing.


No comments:

Post a Comment