Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve



What an amazing day. It snowed pretty much the whole day. It didn't stick at first, but it began to accumulate. It was beautiful. The pictures are of the golf course that our house backs up to. I can't believe that Ramona's first Christmas will be a white Christmas. We had plans to go out to great-Mimi and Papaw's house with the Wills family, but with the snow/ice everyone decided to cancel and go Christmas night instead. Nick and I usually spend the night at my parent's house on Christmas eve, but my mom didn't want us driving out there in the snow. Neither one of us wanted to stay at home on Ramona's first Christmas eve, so we went to Nick's parents.




We opened presents and watched some episodes of Heros from season 1. Ramona is too young for any big toys, but she got some toys she'll be playing with in no time. Lolli and Pops also got her a Gerber grow up plan. She can borrow against it at 18 and can cash it out at 25. I know she will be so grateful when she understands what she got! Nick and I got a pizza stone that you can use on the grill. Nick has been wanting to make homemade pizza. He has attempted it once very unsuccessfully, so we are both excited to make some homemade pizza!

It was a beautiful snowy night. I am glad we got to spend it with family.

No comments:

Post a Comment