Sunday, December 6, 2009

2 Months


Well I can't believe it's been 2 months since our little Ms. Ramona entered the world and changed our lives forever. She smiles and talks a little. She wears size 1 diapers. I'm pretty sure she has the most sensitive skin ever. She will have a rash on her bottom then it will be gone then it's back again.

Ramona gets bigger right before our eyes. Every day we just marvel at how fast she is growing and how long she is getting. Her eyes are still blue but they are dark. I am not sure if they'll stay or how much longer they will be blue. Either way we will still think she is the most beautiful thing ever.

She holds her head up pretty well, but she hates being on her stomach. She still sleeps in our bed, so I am not anxious for her to start rolling over. I know it will be happening soon enough. She has always been a great sleeper and makes it through the night very well. I wake her up to nurse for my benefit most nights. I could just get up and pump but it's hard to talk yourself into getting up in the middle of the night when she is right there. I wanted to have her in the nursery by the time I went back to work (I go back tomorrow), but I'm having a difficult time separating myself from her. I like to wake up and check her throughout the night.

We feel so blessed to have her and look forward to the upcoming holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment