Friday, December 25, 2009

Baby's First Christmas

Wow this Christmas really snuck up on us, but we are so grateful that it is here. I could not sleep last night. I was really excited for Ramona's first Christmas. I know that's weird because it's not like she knew what was happening, but I was so excited to see Christmas arrive knowing that from now on we have so much to look forward to during the holidays. I finally got up after laying there sleepless at 5 to get things packed and ready to go to my parents.

We drove out to Aledo on the still icy roads early. We opened presents with the Snowdens and Brunsons. I brought Ramona's presents that we got her over. I wrapped them and figured she couldn't unwrap them, so Bryson could do it for her. He was such a good cousin helping her out! Macie was a little more curious about her cousin today. Maybe because she got a baby doll for Christmas. I don't know but I bet next Christmas the girls will be running the show. Ramona got lots of toys and teething accessories. I can't wait to see her play with them. She got some really cool bath toys. She loves baths, so I'm interested in how she will react to the toys.

We ate Christmas lunch with my family. Then we headed to see Nick's family for another round of eating. We enjoyed time with his Nenaw and Papa and Aunt Cynthia and Darrell. We watched some more Heros before going over to great-Mimi and Papaw's house. The entire Wills family came to celebrate Christmas over there after we cancelled on Christmas Eve due to the weather. It was wonderful and loud with all of the family. Ramona was so tired. I put her in her car seat where she slept through the noise.

What a wonderful Christmas. We are so blessed with amazing family. I am looking forward to many more holidays with our precious daughter.







No comments:

Post a Comment