Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Baby Shower #2

I am so blessed to have such wonderful family and friends who attended my baby shower. My sister Alicia took on a huge job of having it at her house with her husband out of town and 2 kids! My friend from 4th grade Kristina hosted the shower along with Alicia. It was so beautiful and absolutely perfect! It was great to see friends I had not seen in a while and open Ramona's first presents! I can't thank Alicia and Kristina enough. They did a fabulous job.

This is only half of the clothes Ramona got! We ran out of room on her clothesline. There was a definite theme of pink in all of her outfits!

This cake was so delicious. It's from Kathy's Icing on the Cake in Arlington. She made Alicia's shower cake and Bryson's birthday cakes. It's made me start thinking about Ramona's 1st Birthday cake already! I know it will be here so quick I won't even be able to believe it!



Nick sent a gift to the shower. I really didn't know what it was. I knew how much it costs (thank you mint.com), but I kept thinking it must be something for the nursery which wouldn't make sense because I'm "not allowed" to see certain items for the nursery. Basically I didn't know what to expect. It was a Kate Spade diaper bag! The pattern is one that I love and have loved for a while. I didn't really know what I was going to do for a diaper bag. I think it's like a purse in that you will want it set up a certain way once you really know what you like. At least I'll look like a trendy momma!

No comments:

Post a Comment