Saturday, August 29, 2009

35 Weeks


Well Nick accidently cut off my stomach. We didn't notice it until later, but you can tell I'm bigger. I can still wear my jean capris. They are actually more comfortable than some of the pregnancy jeans I have. I started school on the 24th, so I've been so tired lately. Of course my adrenaline has kicked in, so I am still able to get all the beginning of the year things done (or as done as I normally do) in my condition! Ramona doesn't know what to think of all the new noises she's been hearing this week...along with her mommy raising her voice! She kicks and/or hits me when there are lots of things going on in the classroom. She'll come out knowing how to use the restroom and walk in the hallway since that's all she's heard me say about a million times a day for a week!

I had a doctor's appointment on Wednesday and thought it was on Thursday. I was really late to it, but everything appears to be good. I'm up a total of 22 pounds since I became pregnant. I was hoping to only gain 20 pounds total. Definitely not going to happen, and I still have 5 weeks left. New goal under 30 pounds?? Gosh I hope I don't gain 30 pounds. Guess I shouldn't have had that caffeine-free dr pepper float - oops. I really have been eating pretty sensibly. There's only an occasional night with some oreos and milk.

We ordered our monte luca glider after our last childbirth class and my first day of school on Monday. I am really excited about it. I tried to like other gliders, but I just couldn't pull myself away from the monte. I don't think it will make it to us by the time Ramona does, but it will be here within 6 to 8 weeks. Here's a picture of me a while ago perusing swatches on the orange monte luca glider at Baby Bliss. We ordered ours in chocolate.

No comments:

Post a Comment