Sunday, August 16, 2009

33 Weeks


Here I am looking very tired at 33 weeks (and 1 day). I can't believe I only have 6 weeks and 6 days left! I am not ready yet! Don't get me wrong I can't wait until she's here. I just feel overwhelmed with the LONG to do list that needs to be completed before she arrives. 

We retaped and repainted the lighter stripe in the nursery this weekend. It still looks amazing, but now it looks great up close too! We have a few touch ups left which will be a breeze. It's just finding the time. We have a busy week ahead of us. I start back to work tomorrow. Yikes! There is tons to do to prepare for the first day of school on the 24th. We have our 3rd child birth class on Monday and a Baby Basics class on Tuesday to top it all off!

I went to a Foundations of Literacy Continuing Contact meeting on Friday. Foundations is masters class that I took last year for both the fall and spring semester. As I was listening to the conversation, I was getting excited about starting school. Then I starting thinking there is no way I can stay out of my room until January. I know I won't want to go back when Ramona gets here, but I am now debating on just taking 6 weeks. I'm going to be praying about it and thinking as logically as possible about it. I know that it won't be easy to leave her no matter when it happens. 

1 comment:

  1. You look soooo much like mom in this pic!!! You won't be ready to go back at 6 weeks ;)

    ReplyDelete