Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Great Success

I can't believe it, but it's true the 3rd time is a charm. Ramona decided to face forward today. I guess she wasn't shy since it was only me there today. She cooperated nicely. The pictures weren't the best 4D ones you've ever seen, but I think it's because I am really too far along for great ones. We have little Ms. Ramona to thank for that. I guess she still wants a little surprise when she makes her official appearance in 8 weeks and 3 days. I am really excited that I got a little sneak peek today though. Nick is just bubbling. He thinks she looks exactly like me especially the profile. My sister thinks that Ramona has my lips. I guess we will really get to see when she actually arrives.


Here is Ramona's profile.


The circle thing on the right is the cord. You can see one eye, part of the other eye, her nose and lips.


Here is another face picture. You can see a little bit of the cord on the right. Then her eye and nose and mouth.


No comments:

Post a Comment