Saturday, August 22, 2009

34 Weeks


Well here I am at 34 weeks. There's only 6 weeks left. I have been super exhausted this week because I had to report back to school. Ramona and I worked in the heat most of this week and moved some heavy things. We're worn out, but my classroom is finished and looks great. I still have lots to do before Monday at 7:50. Some of it I've brought home and will tackle tomorrow. The rest will just have to wait until early Monday morning. I hope it all gets done!

Nick and I went shopping this weekend too. I needed some maternity clothes for work. I got some amazing deals at Target. From there things just started adding up. It's really difficult to spend money on things that will only be useful for 6 more weeks and hopefully that long. Who knows I might not even be able to fit into them at the end of the pregnancy. Luckily, it was tax free weekend here, so we saved some money there! We even bought some outfits for Ramona (big surprise there)! 

No comments:

Post a Comment