Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Hospital

I went to the hospital today. Don't worry I did not think I was in labor. I had a very sharp back pain that kept Nick and I up all night. It felt similar to what I have experienced with a kidney infection. I called the doctor in the morning because I'm terrified to wake her up at night and get on her nerves. She said I should head up to Baylor to make sure it's not a kidney infection since that could be problematic. We got right into a room and were thinking well this won't be that bad. Almost 6 hours later we had missed our hair appointment and discovered no kidney infection. It was apparently something muscular which is totally fine I can handle the pain as long as I know everything is okay with Ramona. Luckily, we completed some health questions that we won't have to answer again when we go in for the big day. We also discovered the nurses were very nice! Lindsey our friend and hair stylist let us come 2 hours late to our appointment. I didn't get to dye my hair though because Nick had to play at a coffee house in downtown McKinney. Oh well next time baby Ramona will be with us!

No comments:

Post a Comment