Saturday, September 5, 2009

36 Weeks


I can't believe it's already been 36 weeks. Where has the time gone? I hear these next 4 weeks will drag, but with the remodel officially beginning (We close on Tuesday!) I don't know if that will be the case with me. I am also hoping to get my students in more of a routine and more independent before my precious Ramona arrives.

I went to get my nails and a pedi today with my mother in law. I am having pregnancy photos taken Monday morning by Carleen Sparkman of Charm Me Photography. Check out the link. She has some very precious photos. Let's hope Ramona is a good newborn model for her!

We went to Chuy's tonight to celebrate Nick's Uncle Bobby's 50th birthday. The entire Wills family was there (except Allen and Taylor)  including Nick's 2 cousins - Trey and Trista from GA. It was nice to see everyone especially since we really don't see them anymore. We went to Dave and Buster's afterward and played around eventually ending up on a trivia game to burn up all the money left on our card. There were 6 spots and so we all played against each other once everyone left the game. It was lots of fun and extremely tiring. I'm glad it's a 3 day weekend to recover from the madness.

No comments:

Post a Comment