Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Another Day at the Doctors

I had a routine checkup today. It was my last bimonthly appointment which only means I go weekly now. Ramona is somewhere around 4 pounds now. Dr. Robbins said she's average and will probably be 6 lbs something when she's born. She's right on schedule for her due date as well. There's probably only a few days give or take from her projected Oct. 3rd arrival. I have at least 2 to 3 weeks left. I've gained 4 more pounds..ugh. I guess I'm just going to quit counting because I'm on track to blow through my weight goals.

They started on the house today. I guess it's a good thing Ramona doesn't look like she's coming too early because the tear out is slow going. They took out the marble in the entry and the dining room along with the laminate in the kitchen. To our surprise linoleum was underneath that laminate. I was hoping that entire tear out would be done today. Let's just hope the wood goes down by Friday. I am not as stressed about it as I thought I would be. I guess I just figure I'll wait until tomorrow to see how much is done before I stress. It might just be because I'm too exhausted from moving all that crap off the floors last night to have any energy left to stress out.

No comments:

Post a Comment