Thursday, July 30, 2009

Ultrasound Fail #2

Nick and I went to see if Ramona had moved since last week, so we could get our 4D ultrasound. Poor Nick taking time off again only to be disappointed. Ramona is still in her birthing position. The ultrasound tech said I could try again next week which I am going to. That's the nice thing about being a teacher in the summer! I told Nick not to worry about coming. We will have the whole thing on dvd anyway. I guess Ramona gets her stubbornness from me. Although she will pretty much win this battle if she chooses too. We will see if next week is any different.

I had my normal doctor's visit today as well. I have gained 4 pounds, so I'm up a total of 15 pounds. I don't think I'll be able to keep it under 20 which is what I really wanted. The doctor said I look great and my measurements are good. I'm basically all belly. She also said I'm having a great pregnancy which is true thusfar. I haven't been sick, my weight, blood pressure and sugar are good. Let's hope it keeps being this wonderful (with the exception of Ramona hiding from us).

No comments:

Post a Comment