Monday, July 13, 2009

28 Weeks


I hit the 28 week mark on Saturday. I just keep getting bigger and bigger. It's been super hot, but I have only been outside when I'm in the pool. It hasn't been as bad as it could be. Nick and I registered this weekend at Target and Babies 'R Us. It was pretty overwhelming because there is just so much that I know we need. I am also very aware that there is so much that I don't even know that I need! My sister Alicia met me at Babies 'R Us today with my adorable niece Macie and my precious nephew Bryson. She guided me through the store and made sure I had some of the things that I missed. Bryson scanned everything we told him to. He liked playing with "the gun." I'm feelings pretty good about the registry now. Let's just hope we get what Ramona needs. She'll be here before we know it.

I primed the nursery today. Well, I have half the ceiling and the corners left. I pained some samples on the wall. They aren't the right shade of pink. My mother-in-law came over, and I think she picked some better colors. I'm going to try them tomorrow. In case you didn't know, we are going to horizontally stripe the room in 2 shades of pink - well pinkish shades. Hopefully, I will have some pictures up of the new swatches or at least have a link to the picture. The nursery is both part of the family blog and the home blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment