Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Sweet Sleep

Well Ramona is just rolling through milestones these past few days. She slept through the night on Sunday and Monday. We have been really good about staying on routines, but she still doesn't sleep very long in her bed. When we woke up on Monday morning, Nick and I were freaking out wondering where she was. (Typically when she wakes up at night, we just keep her in the bed with us for the remainder of the night.) Then we checked the monitor and there she was asleep. She slept while I got ready, and I had to go in and wake her.

I must admit Nick and I did suffer from some separation anxiety when we didn't wake up to our cuddly little one. I know it's for the best, but I still like being close to her. It helps me balance out my time away from her.

On Monday, she rolled over from back to belly at daycare. She has been so close lately. We knew it would be any day. She's been pulling at her feet and rocking for what seems like weeks now, and she finally figured it wouldn't be the worst thing ever if she rolled onto her belly!

No comments:

Post a Comment