Sunday, March 7, 2010

5 Months


Oh my goodness I can't believe it! Ramona is 5 months. She has started to really laugh out loud. She loves to be entertained. She has discovered her feet. She loves to pull them. Ramona loves to see her daddy when he gets home. She smiles so big at him then buries her head in my neck. I would say that she's still a momma's girl, but the writing is on the wall for her to be a daddy's girl.

Ramona sits up pretty well. She still needs support, but she's getting there. She's loves to hold our hands while we count to 3 and pull her up. She starts to pull herself up when we count. Ramona stands up after we've pulled her to a sitting up.

First this month:

Solid food - rice cereal
We only fed her 3 times though. I just felt like I would be pumping all the time if I fed her a bottle at night. I don't know what solution we will come up with for this.

Fever from her shots for the whole 48 hours afterwards.

Valentines Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment