Monday, November 16, 2009

Work

I was scheduled to return to work on Monday. I woke up last Wednesday morning and was just overwhelmed with the idea of being apart from her. I called my long term sub, and she said she would stay as long as I needed her, but I would have to talk with my principal because they've contracted her for an intervention program beginning Monday.

It was a mess for a while especially when you throw in the fact report cards go home Friday. We have developmental report cards in first grade, so that's no easy feat. Fortunately, my principal is allowing my sub to remain in my room until I officially return on December 7th. I will have 2 weeks of work then 2 weeks of vacation.

I just wanted more time with Ramona. She is just so little. I was hoping to get her in more of a routine. Plus I'm hoping the transition of her will be easier. She will always have times when she cries just for me, but maybe these extra 3 weeks will help in that regard.

No comments:

Post a Comment