Saturday, November 21, 2009

Jammin'




Nick has been in the studio for 2 days playing bass for his friend Chase who is recording a couple of songs. Ramona and I decided to go up there on Saturday to see daddy and Uncle Chase finish up. We were going to Dallas anyway for etsy Dallas jingle bash. Ramona had been fussy that morning, so it took me forever to just get out of the door. She was really good in the studio. She did jump when they started the music, so we stayed in the lounge area to avoid a meltdown!

Ramona was so good at the jingle bash too. She got to meet Shelley Flores. I work with Shelley and her daughter has a shop on etsy, Cut Out and Collect. She made my diaper bag! We didn't buy anything, but we loved going and looking at all the awesome handmade stuff. I want to learn how to sew so bad. I bought a sewing machine years ago...it's still in the box. Shelley said she would teach me to sew. I think I'm going to hold her to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment