Friday, November 6, 2009

1 Month




I can't believe it's already been a month since little Miss Ramona burst onto the scene. She is a pretty good baby I must say. She rarely fusses just to fuss. She's typically trying to tell us something. Of course sometimes that something is just that she wants her momma.

She is very erratic in her sleeping and eating patterns still. This makes it very challenging to venture out because you just never know what can happen. She sleeps pretty well during the night. She refuses to sleep more than 5 minutes in her bassinet, so she sleeps with us. It's really just Nick and her sleeping while I watch because it freaks me out. During the day she wants to be held while she sleeps, so there really isn't much I get accomplished. I love holding her and watching her sleep, so I'm ok with her being high maintenance.

Her 1 month check up went great. She is healthy and growing. Ramona weighs 8 lbs 14 oz which puts her in the 40th percentile. She gains an average of 3/4 of an oz per day. The doctor said that's fine and isn't concerning unless she doesn't have enough poopie diapers which is definitely not a problem. She is 21.4 inches long which puts her slightly below the 60th percentile. Ramona has finally gotten rid of her cough and diaper rash!

Ramona got her 2nd shot for Hepatitis B. I felt so sorry for her. She can pout that lower lip with the best of them. She cries big alligator tears too which breaks our hearts.

She's absolutely perfect and the greatest blessing we've ever received.

No comments:

Post a Comment