Wednesday, June 16, 2010

1 New 1 Saved...



At our garage sale, my mom brought over some things. She happened to bring over some vintage sewing patterns which I found some hilarious ones along with a few I thought I could use. I made Ramona a dress one night and completely messed it up (or so I thought). I set at date with my friend Shelley to go to her house to try again. (Her daughter Cheyne has her sewing studio a Shelley's house.)

I cut out the pattern with the Amy Butler fabric we bought on during our outlet shopping spree.



Took it to Shelley's. Using a REAL sewing machine, I create this and fixed the other one. (Of course it helps that Shelley did the button holes and walked me through the whole thing. Plus Ramona is a beautiful model.)








2 comments:

  1. Beautiful dresses on a beautiful baby! Had to stop by when I noticed you are in Arlington!

    ReplyDelete
  2. pattern came from where did you say?

    ReplyDelete