Saturday, January 30, 2010

Honey Island


Nick and I went to a blues bar in Dallas to see Honey Island Swamp Band. They were the band that played down in Corpus when Nick went out for Allen's bachelor party the night before the wedding. I wasn't able to go then and of course Sara wasn't either. We found out they were going to be in Dallas, so we decided to go. Allen, Sara, and Chase came too.

Nick's parent's watched Ramona. About halfway into the night, I was ready to home. I know that sounds terrible, but I was so tired from having class that morning. I missed Ramona and just wanted to be in bed cuddling with her. I also really needed to pump and forgot to bring my pump! The band was great, and we had a nice time out regardless of being worn out.

Ramona had a rough night. She wanted her momma, so she could sleep. She really fights sleeps normally anyway, but it was especially difficult when she didn't have me. It was good to get home and go to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment