Monday, January 4, 2010

Christmas Break is Over

Well it was a tearful day for me. Christmas break is officially over which means I am back to work for good now without an extended break in sight (Spring Break is in March at least). I will now be counting down the days until summer. Today also marked Ramona's first day at daycare. We enrolled her at First Baptist Arlington. Nick and I both dropped her off this morning. There were 2 other kids who had their first day today too. That didn't make it any easier. I cried as we left and called about 3 times that day to check on everything. They said she was a really good baby. Of course that wasn't news to me. I know she's wonderful. I rushed there after work and was so glad to be with her again. She was smiling at me. I know she is counting down the days to summer too.

No comments:

Post a Comment