Sunday, June 7, 2009

Doctor Visit at 23 weeks



I haven't taken a picture of myself this week, so here's the one from last weekend at 22 weeks.

I went to the doctor on Thursday. I rushed to get there after the kids left for summer break (yeah!). The waiting room was unusually empty, but don't worry it still took over an hour of waiting to actually see the doctor.

Ramona's heartbeat is 158 bpm. She's probably a little over a pound and about 11 inches long. Nick thinks it's crazy that she's already that big. What a shock the next couple of months are going to be for him when she gets bigger! 

It's only been in the past 2 or 3 weeks that my stomach has really popped out. I'm still a little self conscious about it. I don't want people wondering if I'm pregnant or just have a beer belly. I've gained 7 pounds since my last doctor's visit a month ago, but I'm only up 7 pounds total for the whole pregnancy. I guess it could be worse.

I have 2 appointments scheduled for July. The first is the normal check up where they draw my blood for the glucose test...yuck. Then the next week after we are getting the 4D ultrasound! 

No comments:

Post a Comment