Saturday, April 3, 2010

Egg I don't need no stinkin egg




Our HOA had an Easter egg hunt at the park near our house today. I figured we would take her to socialize and maybe get a retake with the Easter bunny! There were a lot of kids there. Well more than I figured there would be considering the average age of the people who live in our neighborhood. (We live among the older people. It's the way to go.)




I tried to get Ramona to pick up an egg, but she wasn't really interested in it. She wanted to look around at all the kids. Then some little boy came up and took the egg I was trying to get her pick up. We just laughed. Kids are so funny. Of course it didn't really matter Ramona couldn't care less about the egg and she can't have the candy either, so it was a win-win for the little boy.



The Easter bunny did not make an appearance at the neighborhood due to zipper issues, but we already have a priceless picture so not that big of a deal!

No comments:

Post a Comment