Thursday, February 11, 2010

4 Month Checkup

Nick took Ramona to the doctor for her 4 month well check in the morning. She is 25 1/4 inches long and 14 lbs 2 oz. Dr. Harmon says that she is ready for solids. I am apprehensive about it. I wanted to breast feed exclusively for 6 months. Nick is excited about starting solids with her. I know it will make things interesting and fun.

It has snowed about 6 inches today, so the daycare closed at 4. VHA closed at 1, so Nick had a short day with the doctor's appointment. He picked up Ramona. I was so excited to come home and take her out in the snow to play. I went to change her into something warm. I noticed that she was hot. I took her temperature. She was 101.9. We called the doctor and gave her Tylenol. No snow for her. I hope that it goes away tomorrow, so we can play in the left over snow. I am sure there will still be lots because it hasn't stopped!

No comments:

Post a Comment